Due to our ongoing growth and success, we have a fantastic permanent full-time opportunity for an Assistant Restaurant Manger to join our expanding team.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for:
- The delivery of exceptional quality and standards of service across the restaurant, bar, terrace dining and event hospitality areas
- Ensuring that all our customers receive a warm welcome and memorable experience
- Responsible for the operational management of the waiting team and inspiring them to do the same
We are interested in hearing from hospitality professionals who:
- Have previous supervisory experience within service in the luxury hospitality industry
- Have experience of providing food & beverage commis service in restaurant/event operations
- Are engaging with great people skills
- Are passionate and dedicated to providing outstanding service that goes the extra mile.
- Are eligible to live and work in the UK.
30-33k per annum
Share of gratuities
Free on shift meals
Shifts that offer a good work-life balance
33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Generous pension scheme including free life assurance cover
Cycle to work scheme